We are specialist Insurance Brokers and advisors to the Security sector and have many years combined experience in arranging cover for firms operating in all areas of the industry throughout the UK.
We now have exclusive scheme facilities in place to arrange tailored cover for the following:-
- Electronic Security – Fire and Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Entry Systems etc
- Manned Guarding – Static and Mobile Patrols, Store Detectives, Access Control, Key Holding, Alarm Response etc
- Door Security – Doormen and Women, Stewards and Door Supervisors
- Close Protection – VIP/Celebrity Protection, Body guarding etc.
- Private Investigators – Surveillance, Insurance Fraud Investigation, Tracing Debtors and Missing Persons, Serving Legal Documents etc
- Security Advisors – Consultancy and Advice provided for a fee
We are able to provide the following valuable extensions in cover:-
- Efficacy and Contractual Liability (Liability for losses arising from failure to carry out contracted duties including wilful default or neglect)
- Products Efficacy (Failure of a Product to fulfil its intended function, including wrongful advice)
- Liability for deliberate and criminal acts of employees
- Public and Products Liability limits of £1Million, £2Million, £5Million and £10Million where required in order to satisfy your contractual requirements
- Wrongful Arrest
- Fidelity Guarantee
- Misuse of Telephones
- Loss of Keys and Replacement of Locks
- Consequential Loss following Loss of Keys
- Legal Expenses
In addition, we have in-house facilities to arrange cover for Professional Indemnity for Security Advisors, Office insurance (Buildings, Contents, Stock and Business Interruption etc) and Personal Accident/Illness
Our experienced claims experts will assist in resolving claims speedily and our wealth of knowledge puts us in an ideal position to advise on the types of claim that may occur.
Please contact Tim or Martin to discuss this area - we would relish the opportunity to put forward our quotation / recommendations for your particular circumstances.
Tim joined UK Special Risks in 2008, He has brought with him over 25 years of technical and working knowledge. Tim is professional, well organised and methodical in his work. His specialist areas of industry knowledge are the Security Industry, Nightclub and Licensed Trade and Electrical Contracting, but his vast knowledge of Insurance allows him to advise and recommend on practically any class of Commercial Insurance for all industries.
Direct Dial: 01634 662919
Martin Bell BSc FCII
Martin is the Managing Director of UK Special Risks and with over 25 years of knowledge and experience he is a referral point for complex issues. His wealth of knowledge and expertise allows him to make recommendations on practically any class of Commercial Insurance. Martin specialises in cover for the Construction Industry particularly Specialist Sub-Contractors. He has a calm and personable manner and is always happy to advise and help.
Direct Dial: 01634 662911