- The success of the company is due to the quality of its people
- We believe in the importance on promoting within wherever possible
- Each member of staff has a training and personal development plan to enable them to realise their potential
- We encourage everybody to take responsibility at the earliest opportunity
- We reward initiative
- Everybody shares in the success of the business via bonus payments
- Rapid growth creates opportunity for early advancement
- Our philosophy is to pay above the Industry norm
If you are conscientious , enjoy a hard working environment where initiative and performance are awarded. Are self-motivated and able to share knowledge and work well in team then a career with UK Special Risks may be right for you.
For more information send or email your CV to:
Lesley Owen or telephone direct to arrange for an Application Form/Interview on 01634 862525.
First Insurance Solutions House, Centre 3000, St. Leonards Road, Maidstone, Kent ME16 0LS
We currently have vacancies in sales and administration areas
Development Executive - Hours 37.5 based Rochester in Kent
Bonus scheme, company car or car allowance
To develop new Commercial Business via affinity groups/niche market and general commercial business within the south east.
Obtain new Commercial Business , Maximising client renewal retention , Management and administration of allocated clients.
Candidates will have at least five years Commercial Insurance experience the appointment may suit someone looking to make their first move into a sales environment.
Effective communicator, flexible and enthusiastic in approach, self-motivated and thrive to succeed.
Commercial Account Handler/Development Underwriter - Hours 37.5 based Rochester in Kent
The administration of Commercial, Property, Liability and Motor Accounts for existing clients. Develop new business via affinity groups Trade Association, this is telephone based and would manage warm leads/recommendations from existing connections.
Administration and organisation of client accounts , Imputing data on to Computer.
This is an internal role, good verbal and written communication skills . An understanding of Misys would be an advantage but not essential full training will be given.
Insurance experience is not required as full training will be given.